Re: Urban vs Rural low cost living
From: Marganne (margannemacnexus.org)
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 11:58:44 -0700 (PDT)
At 12:09 PM -0600 5/19/08, Matthew Whiting wrote:
 if you live a country life, meaning agricultural work,

Hold on! I lived in a small town in a rural area for 6 years. I can't think of anyone there who depended on agricultural work for a living. (Except the family on the dairy farm and the guys who owned a wholesale nursery or Christmas tree farm.) I had a full-time job based on my BA degree -- journalism.

Definitions are a drag, especially when not clarified. So rural = agricultural?

Cheers!
Marganne