Transition Town Movement
From: Marganne (margannemacnexus.org)
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 15:25:50 -0700 (PDT)
At 2:38 AM -0600 5/16/08, balaji [at] ouraynet.com wrote:
But
others, many others, have been shut out, and the rest of us find it
unbelievably difficult to secure financing and approval.  I hope you are
right and new systems can be created.  The TRANSITION TOWN movement,
started in England and now spreading worldwide, gives me hope.

I'm looking over the Transition Town Wiki and web site. It's a very interesting concept. Does it include what could be done to house people who can't afford mortgages?

Cheers!
Marganne