Re: Common Laundry Question
From: Karen Carlson (kcarlson2wisc.edu)
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 15:39:48 -0800 (PST)
We have Ikea folding racks.  They work well & are cheap ($20 or so).  Can be
easily picked up and put outside.  The railings around our patio and along an
interior side walk are frequently used--esp good for sheets.

We thought about some lifting racks  (see below---but my memory is that we were
looking at something different but you can do your own search) but found we
didn't need them.  But they're a cool idea.

Karen
Arbco

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/445682065/Lifting_Drying_Rack_for_Cloth.html

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/50095091/