Re: Common Laundry Question
From: Lautner, Patricia (Patricia.Lautnerumassmed.edu)
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 16:25:03 -0800 (PST)
Often hook ups are required in each unit because it would be difficult to get
bank financing without them.

Besides the fact that simply owning less machines per community decreases
carbon footprint,  there is a huge savings per household when resources are
pooled to buy top of the line, energy efficient, commercial grade machines to
share.

Patti
Jamaica Plain Cohousing
Boston