Re: Common laundry question
From: Lautner, Patricia (Patricia.Lautnerumassmed.edu)
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 06:20:56 -0800 (PST)
The best thing about the laundry room for us was that there are three washers.
We have two kids and we would take our two or three loads down at a time and
get them all done at once.  Much faster.  Plus, I love having the extra closet
space in my unit.

Another benefit to the common laundry: we have a practice of moving someone's
laundry from the washer to the dryer following instructions posted on the
washer.  This is great for families because if we forget about the laundry in
the washer (while we're schlepping one kid from an event while picking up
another) we know that someone else would have put the laundry in the dryer for
us.

And.......sometimes, when the stars are perfectly aligned, the 'folding fairy'
comes along so that when I pick up my laundry, it's all folded and ready.
Makes me feel loved.

Patti -
JP Cohousing, Boston