Re: Community name and re-sales: Impact?
From: Willow Murphy (willowm7gmail.com)
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 12:53:07 -0800 (PST)
Hi Marcia,
We changed our name a few months ago from ElderGrace to Sand River
Co-housing.  We had a complete consensus about this.  We are a senior
co-housing group, but decided not to emphasize the senior, and rather
emphasize the co-housing part.  We want to attract folks who are interested
in the co-housing lifestyle, as different from a conventional retirement
community.  Our brochures and website, of course, mention the 55+ aspect to
our community.  Its too soon to know how this will or won't affect our
sales or re-sales.

We are sustainable, although this is not indicated in our name, but in our
information and outreach.  We are located in Santa Fe, New Mexico.  Best,
Willow Murphy