Within Reach movie showing after #ForwardOnClimate rally in a DC-area cohousing neighborhood Sunday eve
From: Raines Cohen (rc3-coho-Lraines.com)
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 19:12:07 -0800 (PST)
Here's a place for cohousers to get together after the climate rally at the
White House this Sunday. Join me there! RSVP link at the bottom required to
get the location, or email me off-list --Raines

Experience and discuss the future of sustainable community with the movie
Within Reach, with conversation with Associate Producer Raines Cohen, at a
near-Metro cohousing community. Warm up after the #ForwardOnClimate
350.orgrally at the White House (and maybe park there beforehand and
Metro in to
avoid downtown traffic/parking challenges) and meet cohousers and cohousing
professionals visiting from all over. Sponsored by Mid-Atlantic Cohousing,
the regional group providing education about community in the greater DC
area.

Raines' friends Amanda and Ryan set out to make a documentary of a trip
seeking sustainable community, visiting 100 Ecovillages, cohousing
neighborhoods, co-ops, group houses, and more, all across the country...
6500 miles by bicycle!

The movie is now available for community screenings, after several years in
development. If you saw the early draft when the National Cohousing
Conference came to town two years ago, come see it again - it is much
shorter and focussed on ten key communities, including cohousing and
spiritual communities, and includes animations about sustainable community.

... one man in the Berkeley Fundraiser Preview Premiere audience stood up
and said: "I fell in love with this country again."

... Betsy Morris of East Bay Cohousing writes:
"A fabulous and inspiring movie. A new take on the great American road
trip."

... Josh Harper of New Hope Community in Oakland, California said:
"I was so inspired by your film tonight. The world is longing to know the
truth you reveal in your journey. May it be seen by many."

Learn more about the film (and get your own screening kit for your
community) at:
http://www.WithinReachMovie.com/

Doors at 6:30, film rolls at 7, with conversation to follow.

Suggested Donation $15, or $10 for members of Mid-Atlantic Cohousing member
groups.

RSVP via the DC cohousing MeetUp (URL at end) to get sent the address and
directions.

Raines Cohen is a Cohousing Coach and Cohousing California/East Bay
Cohousing regional organizer in Berkeley, California.

RSVP here to get the address:
http://www.meetup.com/Washington-DC-Area-Cohousing/events/104796162/