Re: Thoughts From a Longtime Cohousing Resident
From: Elph Morgan (elphic.org)
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 07:27:10 -0700 (PDT)
On Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 12:32 PM, oz <oz [at] ozragland.com> wrote:

> I suggest that cohousing gives us a safe place where we
> can learn how better to celebrate and honor our differences - practicing
> new ways to relate to diversity.

Nice, Oz. Your wording echoes our vision here at Great Oak Cohousing:
Our vision is to create a sustainable community that is diverse and joyful.
We seek to thrive in harmony and dissonance with one another. In this place
we value and cultivate our strengths and differences.

Make my day. Buy a domain name from me.
Lowest cost, full featured, web and email hosting.
http://elphsys.com