Till we get this list started...
From: Fred H Olson -- WB0YQM (FRED%JWHvx.cis.umn.edu)
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 92 08:03 CST
I still havent really gotten the list publicized - maybe after the election.
We did have a new subscriber - tho I cant put my hands on the specifics
right now - it wasnt anyone I recognised.  In any case welcome.

This note is in part to assure us all that this thing works til
we can get some real info here.  Feel free to send a note to the
list to exercise it.  Maybe introductions?

I plan to archive messages myself so if anything noteworthy is
posted it could be  passed on to others.  (I dont know if we'll
be using the servers archive/file capabilities yet)
Fred Olson