[no subject]
From: David Bogartz (bogartzzdi.ziff.com)
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 92 10:19 CST
Greetings everyone.

I live in Boston in a place called Beacon Hill Friends House, which is a
community of about twenty people, mostly students.  The house has an
affiliation with the Beacon Hill Friends Meeting, a small but very active
Quaker meeting that meets at the house.

I will be moving out of the house eventually (less than two years) and I'm
curious about my options for co-housing in the Boston area.  Does anyone
know much about co-housing here?

--
David Bogartz, Ziff Desktop Information, 25 First St, Cambridge MA 02141
Internet: bogartz [at] zdi.ziff.com     CompuServe/ZiffNet: 72241,1025