Re: COHOUSING-L introductions
From: Mike E. Romano (bj368cleveland.Freenet.Edu)
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 92 19:02 CST

I am not sure I am sending this intro to the right address,
but anyway here goes.

I have visited a number of cooperative settlements over the
years including the Emmaus cooperative in Sweden, but this
was some years ago.
I am presently a freelance writer and researcher, especially in
environmental areas.  I am interested in co-housing from both
spring I am interested in making a trip to New England and other
parts of the East Coast and would be interested in visiting
co housing settlements.
Mike Romano.

--
Capt. Kirk: let's head for that planet, third from the sun, it
            looks promising.... |-)

  • COHOUSING-L introductions Fred H Olson -- WB0YQM, December 8 1992
    • Re: COHOUSING-L introductions Mike E. Romano, December 9 1992