Re: TRG in the Twin Cities
From: Lance A. Brown (lanceCircle.Raleigh.NC.US)
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 93 23:56 CST
> Fred mentioned that our group is largely composed of people who already know
> each other from running a large local science fiction convention.  I think th

Hi, my name is Lance Brown.

Do you know a person by the name of Charles Piehl by chance?  He has been
involved in running Minicon in the Twin Cities for the last few years.  I
knew him while he was attending school in St. Peter, and have since lost
contact with him.

If you do know him, I would surely appreciate a pointer to a phone number
or email address where he can be found!

Thanks,
  Lance