Re: SF Bay Area Cohousing
From: writings (writingsAthena.MIT.EDU)
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 93 12:57 CST
Hi, My name is Vonnie Carts-Powell, and I've been lurking for a while
and looking for ideas for your currently nebulous cohousing group.

Referring to the previous thread: it seems like many co-housing
groups, much like communes, have specific "trips" beyond, "I want to
know who my neighbors are before I move in." The people organizing
the group seem to have some sort of common philosophy beyond agreeing
that cohousing  is a way they'd like to live.

This is just an impression I've gained trhough talking and listening
to other people about communities. If this is true, diversity
between groups isn't only good: it's necessary.

What do you think? Am I off-track or does this support your experiences?

-Vonnie