women only Coh
From: Judy (BAXTER%EPIVAXvx.cis.umn.edu)
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 93 16:04 CST
I too believe that there is room for diversity in coHousing communities -
whether it be Cohousing for Hmong, as has been suggested, or women, or
whatever.  Sure, diversity makes for more interest, but I don't see the need
for some kind of "total " diversity - reflect every segment of society in every
cohousing group.  We all have somewhat different values around a number of
issues - diversity, economic justice, ecological concerns, literature, etc.
And, obviously, we can't control who adopts this model.
Judy Baxter,  Monterey CoHousing Community, Minnesota