COHOUSING-L change to limit errors
From: Fred H Olson -- WB0YQM (FRED%JWHvx.cis.umn.edu)
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 93 14:01 CST
COHOUSING-L change to limit errors

                                  Tue  01-19-1993
                                  Fred H. Olson    ( WB0YQM )
                                  Becca Brackett   ( N0CAH )
                                  1221 Russell Av N
                                  Minneapolis, MN 55411
                                  (612) 588-9532
                                  (Internet: fred%jwh [at] vx.cis.umn.edu)

The setup of the listserver for COHOUSING-L has been changed to limit
the redistribution of error messages such as "Undeliverable Mail" messages.
After the change submissions to the list will only be accepted from accounts
of subscribers.  Hopefully this will prevent the problem.  One possible
side effect is that subscribers cannot submit articles from accounts
other that the one from which they subscribed.  If this becomes a problem
for anyone let me know, there is provision for "aliases" that can be used.

I'm sorry about all the "junk" that came thru earlier today.

Fred