<--Seward update. This: Fido link
From: Fred H Olson -- WB0YQM (FRED%JWHvx.cis.umn.edu)
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 93 15:31 CST
OOps , a control M sent the last message rather than a captial Mpls
Seward cohousing update subject...

Fidonet link to COHOUSING-L

The effort to tie "COHOUSING-F" (Fido) to COHOUSING-L is proceeding
tho slowly.  C..-F has been aroud a little longer than  ..-L but we hope
to get more than addative vigor from the result.  It'll be time for a new
round of announcements about our existence when the link is established.

I think we need to develop an analogy between community of cohousing
and the community of COHOUSING -L/F ...  Particularly for those of us
not yet in cohousing.  (Everyone here so far except Judy?)

CUL Fred fred%jwh [at] vx.cis.umn.edu