Re: Exclusive space for one age group
From: apguirard (apguirardmmm.com)
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 93 12:59 CST
This is something that we have discussed in TRG, and we likely will
have a room or rooms set aside for the young.  It was also discussed
whether it would make sense to have adult-only rooms so that people
could get away from the noise and worry for a while.
   At the time, I pointed out that if the consideration we were addressing
was having a place where people could expect quiet, then maturity,
not age, should be the determining factor in who was allowed in.