CoHousing TM
From: findley (findleymath.berkeley.edu)
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 93 13:53 CST
Hello--
I haven't heard from this list for awhile.  I hope everybody
is busy planning, building, and painting houses.

I'm working with a small group of families and single people that
is hoping to start an affordable community here in the East Bay area
(near Berkeley, CA.)

The CoHousing company is here in Berkeley; I have a flyer from them
that indicates they have a trademark on the word "CoHousing."  Does
anyone know anything about this?  What are the implications of the
trademark?

I have read McCamant and Durrett's book on Cohousing and was very
impressed.  Has anyone on this net worked with them?

Peace--
Rachel Findley
(findley [at] math.berkeley.edu)