Site Visit (for Mpls/St. Paul cohousers)
From: Michael C. Murray (71543.3020CompuServe.COM)
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 93 11:58 CST
Subject: Site Visit
(posted for interested Twin Cities cohousing afficionados)

The Metro East CoHousing Group (based in Mpls./ St. Paul) has a site visit
planned to a prospective cohousing site, 10348 St. Croix Trail, Denmark
Township MN.  For this coming Sunday 03/28/93.  We'll be at the site from
1:30 - 3:00, followed by a brief get-together and discussion up the road in
Afton from 3:30 - whenever.

The 93-acre, lightly-wooded site is about 25 miles from downtown St. Paul.
The site is hilly, higher ground with no outbuildings on the property (and
hopefully good wind power potential!).  Our neighbors are the MN. state DNR
to the west (i.e. no development), horse stables and orchards on the other
perimeters.  It's about 3 miles up St. Croix Trail to Afton State Park and
a "straight shot" into the cities up Hwy. 61.

Directions: From the cities, take Hwy. 94 east to Hwy. 61; go south on 61
to Washington County Hwy. 95 north;   Go left (north) on 95 to 110th
Street; Turn right (east) on 110th St. to St. Croix Trail; Turn left
(north) on St. Croix Trail 3/4 mile north to private road on LHS:  that is
the entrance to the site;  There should be cars (including a station wagon
and a grey pickup) on the shoulder in front of the entrance.

Call Sunita & Fred @ 227-6041 or Susan & Mike @ 227-6143 for more
information.

Regards,

Michael Murray