Metro East Mtg (for Mpls/St. Paul cohousers)
From: Michael C. Murray (71543.3020CompuServe.COM)
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 93 18:26 CST
The Metro East CoHousing Group in Mpls/ St. Paul, MN have scheduled our
next business and informational meeting for 1:30 p.m. on Sunday 4/4/93 at
St. Matthew's Episcopal Church, 2134
Carter Ave., St. Paul.  Our featured speaker for this meeting is Mary Jane
Heinen, an architect
with Whole Builders Cooperative of Minneapolis.  Ms. Heinen is also
accompanying our group
on a site visit 3/28 and may include some observations regarding our
potential site.

Whole Builders Cooperative is a Mpls.-based, worker-owned cooperative
corporation with
more than 12 years experience in architecture,  construction and design.
They specialize
in energy-efficient construction techniques and environmentally sound
designs.

Any interested Twin Cities cohousers (and yes, other persons too) are
invited to attend.
Call Fred at 227-6041 or Mike at 227-6143 for more information.

Regards,
Michael Murray
Metro East CoHousing Group