The Cohousing Company - clearinghouse and referral network
From: Fred H Olson -- WB0YQM (FRED%JWHvx.cis.umn.edu)
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 93 10:26 CST

I'm reworking my introduction to cohousing file a bit for posting to
alt.coops among other uses.  I decided to include as a reference
The Cohousing Company - primarily for their clearinghouse and referral
network. I assume they will put one in touch with people interested in
cohousing in a given area.  I have never had contact with them myself.
Has anyone ever called them about this?  Do they charge a fee? How do
they keep their information current?  My information comes from a
year old Innovative Housing Newsletter:

The Cohousing Company, 1250 Addison, Suite 113, Berkeley, CA 94702,
(510)549-9980