Land Use BBS in Seattle
From: rehm (rehmrust.zso.dec.com)
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 93 11:03 CDT
I'll let you know if this proves useful to Seattle
Area Cohousing Groups.

/eric rehm

Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1993 17:28:28 -0800
From: Tom Sparks <tsparks [at] halcyon.halcyon.com>
To: community-networks [at] ce.washington.edu
Subject: New Neighborhood BBS

I am happy to announce that there is now a bbs dedicated to local land use
issues. We hope that this bbs will become a meeting place for local
neighborhood activist, first from Fremont and Ballard, then from all over
town. If the Seattle Community Network takes off we can discuss a form of
freindly take over and you all can have our user base.
The phone number of the BBS is (206) 789-7109.

N 8 1 2400 baud to start vt100, pcANSI graphics supported

------- End of Forwarded Message