RE: Cohousing Rentals
From: David Bogartz (bogartzzdi.ziff.com)
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 93 09:03 CDT
>Hi. Saw your post to the cohousing list.
>My husband and I have been involved with a mor-or-less Boston-based
>group that has gone dormant for the moment.
>What is your group doing?
>Also,on a totally different subject, do you know who I should
>contact for more information about getting an account at world?
>Thanks,
>Vonnie

I'm not sure whether you sent this message to me personally or to the whole
list, but I'll reply anyway.

I'm not involved in a co-housing group. I do live in a community of 20
people, but the house is owned by a non-profit corporation that's
associated with the Religious Society of Friends, and governed by a board
of directors.  People have single or double rooms rather than separate
living spaces.  There's a lot of common space in the house, though.

For more information about world, use a computer and a modem to dial
739-9753 at 8 bits, no parity, one stop bit with your credit card handy and
they'll lead you through signing on.  If you plan to use more than 7-8
hours per month, I recommend the 20/20 plan.  Also, BCS members get extra
time for their bucks.
--
David Bogartz, Ziff Desktop Information, 25 First St, Cambridge MA 02141
Internet: bogartz [at] zdi.ziff.com     CompuServe/ZiffNet: 72241,1025