Re: world
From: David Bogartz (bogartzzdi.ziff.com)
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 93 10:25 CDT
>I was wondering what "world" was and what area code to prefix 739-9753 with.
>
>Could you clarify?  Thanks.
>
>Stephen Miller
>miller [at] delphi.bsd.uchicago.edu

Sorry for not explaining in more detail.  I was answering Vonnie's
question, but I realize it would have been helpful to more people if I (or
Vonnie) had said more about it.  World is a public access unix system that
you can purchase time on and then have access to e-mail, news, ftp, etc.
The area code is 617.
--
David Bogartz, Ziff Desktop Information, 25 First St, Cambridge MA 02141
Internet: bogartz [at] zdi.ziff.com     CompuServe/ZiffNet: 72241,1025