exclusive space for one age group
From: BARANSKI (BARANSKIVEAMF1.NL.NUWC.NAVY.MIL)
Date: Mon, 3 May 93 12:29 CDT
RE: Date: Thu, 28 Jan 93 13:01 CST
RE: From: apguirard [at] mmm.com
RE: Subject: Re: Exclusive space for one age group

  This is something that we have discussed in TRG, and we likely will have a
  room or rooms set aside for the young.  It was also discussed whether it
  would make sense to have adult-only rooms so that people could get away from
  the noise and worry for a while.

  At the time, I pointed out that if the consideration we were addressing was
  having a place where people could expect quiet, then maturity, not age,
  should be the determining factor in who was allowed in.

I think it might be nice to have a quiet room, like a library, and perhaps a
'noisy' room that teenagers would feel comfortable.  I would strongly avoid
labeling any place 'adult', 'teenage', or any other age group.

Jim Baranski
Lanman Hill Farm
Norwich CT