Re: generation gaps
From: Dan Everett (dmepollux.cs.uga.edu)
Date: Mon, 3 May 93 13:07 CDT
Dear Jim,

        My kids aren't old enough to have this problem yet, but
I could certainly imagine it.  Thanks for the thought-provoking
posting.  I think there are a lot of interesting (and potentially
infuriating!) issues of how much responsibility we expect of
adolescents, when we are paying their bills...

        Good luck, and I hope you find someone to help you with
your sheep farm.  Our similar problems are in the future...

                        Dan Everett
                        Athens Cohousing Community
                        Athens GA

  • generation gaps BARANSKI, May 3 1993
    • Re: generation gaps Dan Everett, May 3 1993