Re: TRG -- continued
From: apguirard (apguirardmmm.com)
Date: Mon, 3 May 93 14:51 CDT
Judy Baxter writes:

> we are looking for people who can work well in the community,
> regardless of all these dimensions, and I would
> hate to try to decide in advance who is "acceptable".

That is essentially my feeling also.  TRG are mainly concerned with
whether a potential member will be an asset to the community, which
includes whether we feel they're willing to do their share to keep things
going and whether they're accepting of the values of others.  We don't
insist they share those values; just that they are comfortable with
others who hold them.
     ____ ____   ___     Andre Guirard
      /   /__/  / __     2188 Fremont St.       apguirard [at] mmm.com
     /   /  \  /__/      St. Paul, MN 55119

  • TRG -- continued apguirard, December 15 1992
    • Re: TRG -- continued apguirard, May 3 1993