Cohousing Membership Models
From: rehm (rehmrust.zso.dec.com)
Date: Mon, 3 May 93 16:01 CDT
In the recent discussion regarding diversity and membership,
writers have referred to membership "levels" or "phases", e.g.
"prospective member phase", etc.

I'm involved with a cohousing group in Seattle that is currently
defining its membership "structure" and "phases", etc. We have
approx. four levels, each with different rights and responsibilities,
that represent different "phases"  of commitment (both time and money).

We'd like *not* to reinvent the wheel.  Would other cohousing
groups on this list be willing to post their membership models/structures?

Thanks,

/eric rehm
The New Cohousing Group
Seattle, WA