Re: Cohousing Membership Models
From: apguirard (apguirardmmm.com)
Date: Mon, 3 May 93 16:20 CDT
TRG has two kinds of actual members -- regular and "associate".
Associate members aren't ready to engage in cohousing at the
moment but would like for us to hold them a place.  To convert to
full members they would have to pay a share of the development
costs to date.

We also have prospective membership category -- no payments are
required from them but we try to get to know them and make a decision
on whether we want them -- and to provide them information to decide
whether they want to associate with us -- fairly expeditiously.  So then
they are either gone or converted to some other category.  We don't
want to have any long-term prospective members.
     ____ ____   ___     Andre Guirard
      /   /__/  / __     2188 Fremont St.       apguirard [at] mmm.com
     /   /  \  /__/      St. Paul, MN 55119