more on diversity/values/rules
From: Judy (BAXTER%EPIVAXvx.cis.umn.edu)
Date: Mon, 3 May 93 17:32 CDT
It's hard for me to be theoretical about these values/diversity issues.  In our
group, I think we did discuss pets in advance  (not in the common space,
primarily because of allergies and asthma in the group).  We also decided on
smoke-free common space in advance, I can't remember about in private spaces,
but once in the building a smoke-free policy was decided on.  And we've had a
big discussion on how and when the doors to the building are locked ( this is
different in an apartment-type setting, with commons facilities in that
building).  Other issues come up as we realize there are concerns.

It's definitely worth the discussions.
Judy