Re: How do you deal with resale of units?
From: Dan Everett (dmepollux.cs.uga.edu)
Date: Tue, 4 May 93 11:29 CDT
Hi andre,

        Thanks for the suggestion; we may try to use it.  Of course
        we will still run it by a lawyer, but it helps to know what
        you think you want.

        I suspect that in practice you typically just try to live
        with the new person.  My condominium law book points out that
        condominium associations are a lot like governments in the
        sense of being not-really-voluntary organizations.  Sort of
        ups the ante for the founding mothers and fathers, doesn't it?

                        Cheers

                        Dan