Re: Org Info Requested
From: Pablo Halpern (phalpernworld.std.com)
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 93 08:54 CDT
On Jun 7, 17:48, "James Rubarth-Lay" wrote:
} Subject: Org Info Requested
} ... If you have some material describing how you financed your
} cohousing community or how you set up its legal status, including HOA bylaws,
} articles of incorporation, etc., I would appreciate hearing from you. Violet
} Crown will reimburse you for shipping and handling.
} ...
}-- End of excerpt from "James Rubarth-Lay"

New View Neighborhood Development has a set of corporate by-laws that
I am quite proud of.  It includes a statement of our purpose, a
definition of our consensus process and, of course, a lot of legal
boiler plate.  Our policy is to send the bylaws to anyone that wants
them for $10 to cover costs.  Make your check out to New View
Neighborhood Development and send to:

        Martha Rounds
        57 Newcomb St.
        Arlington, MA  02174

NOTE: The corporate structure described in our By-laws is for the
*development* phase only.  It does not include any language regarding
condo or coop structures, rules, or anything else related to actually
*living* in the community.  Certain parts, like the consensus process,
will be carried over into our final structure sometime this summer or
fall.

--
- Pablo

Pablo Halpern             (508) 435-5274          phalpern [at] world.std.com

I am self-employed, so my opinions *do* reflect those of my employer.
However, they may not reflect the opinions of my client.

  • Org Info Requested James Rubarth-Lay, June 7 1993
    • Re: Org Info Requested Pablo Halpern, June 9 1993