Re: COHO Visit Request
From: Nancy Wight (wighthpwarr.wal.hp.com)
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 93 15:33 CDT

> Hello,
>
> I'm a member of a CoHousing Group down in New London CT.  We'd like to take a
> field trip up to talk with the people at New View in Action MA, and/or Pioneer
> Valley in Amherst MA to learn from your experiences.  Could anyone here on the
> mailing list associated with those two groups please reply to this mail
> message?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jim Baranski
> South East CT Coho

Sure, I would be happy to set something up with you (you will
probably get a few other responses from people in our group - I
think we have 5 or 6 people subscribed to this newsgroup).

My email address is wight [at] hp.wal.com, or you can call me at
(508) 659-4974 (the only reliable place to get me - I spend the
rest of my life at cohousing meetings! ;^)   )

- Nancy Wight

  • COHO Visit Request BARANSKI, June 9 1993
    • Re: COHO Visit Request Nancy Wight, June 9 1993