CoHousing Books/Experiences
From: Robert Cooper (cooppanix.com)
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 93 12:00 CDT
My wife & I are thinking of joining a co-housing group. Besides the
original Co-Housing book, what other books/articles are out there?

Our main interest is people's stories about living in a Co-housing
community. The whole idea of living the rest of our lives by group
consensus is a little tiring. That last statement is, of course, an
overstatement, but after having been working members of a 4000 member
food co-op (Park Slope Food Coop in Brooklyn, NY) for 12+ years and
living in a coop apt building for 6, I think we are having a case of
burn-out.

Any good stories out there to lift our spirts?

Thanks!
--
Robert Cooper  Brooklyn, NY | "We don't know who discovered water, but
coop [at] panix.com              |  we're pretty sure it wasn't a fish..."