Concerns local to Minneapolis/St Paul area
From: apguirard (apguirardmmm.com)
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 93 09:31 CDT
Could we maybe have a mailing list for purely local issues in the Twin
Cities area, so that there's a place for TCCN folks to exchange
information of no interest to the rest of the world?

What brings this to mind is, Eric asked me to do an article for the
newsletter and I don't know how to get hold of him to get the article
to him.  If someone out there has a phone number or email address
for him or for Susan Anderson or someone else involved with the
newsletter, please reply.
     ____ ____   ___     Andre Guirard
      /   /__/  / __     2188 Fremont St.       apguirard [at] mmm.com
     /   /  \  /__/      St. Paul, MN 55119