Llewellyn's 1994 Organic Gardening Almanac
From: Jim Salem (salemexa.com)
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 93 15:06 CDT
   > Date: Mon, 12 Jul 93 12:38 CDT
   > From: Kieran Roe <roe [at] socrates.umd.edu>
   >
   > On Mon, 12 Jul 1993, Jim Salem wrote:
   >
   > > I am a member of New View, a suburban cohousing group
   >
   > Thanks for the interesting info.  I've never heard of New View.
   > Out of curiosity, where are you located?

New View's site consists of about 25 acres located in Acton, Massachusetts.
We will be building on a small percentage of the acreage in order to
conserve open space.  There are 22 full member households.  Our community
will ultimately be between 25 and 29 members.  New View was started about
3 1/2 years ago.

There are a number of members on this list and we'd be happy to answer more
questions and share our community stories.

-- jim