sysop notes - post vacation 93
From: Fred H Olson -- WB0YQM (FRED%JWHvx.cis.umn.edu)
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 93 08:53 CDT
                                  Wed  07-14-1993
                                  Fred H. Olson    ( WB0YQM )
                                  COHOUSING-L sysop
                                  1221 Russell Av N
                                  Minneapolis, MN 55411
                                  (612) 588-9532
                                  (Internet: fred%jwh [at] vx.cis.umn.edu)
                                   or fholson [at] uci.com

Hi,

I just got back from vacation and there is some list maintenance
stuff to be done but it may take me a couple of days to get
around to it -- I'm in 'recover from vacation mode' at the moment...
I haven't even read all the COHOUSING-L postings yet..

It was nice to see about 15 new subs when I got back.  Does anyone
know if we were mentioned somewhere prominently recently?  It's
on my to do list to do some more publicity sometime ...  ( Any
volunteers to do some of this? ) I think we have about 85 subs total
now.  There have been some bounced mail and some new subs need their
addresses hand tweaked. ( The listserver sometimes comes up with
suboptimal address in the auto subscription process...) Also there
seem to be some list postings that were rejected , probably due to the
requirement that a poster be a subscriber which means that the
addresses sonhow match ...)   Anyway I'll try to get it worked out
soon.  Also I remind you that you dont get a copy of things you post
to the list unless you have sent the server a "SET COHOUSING-L MAIL
ACK" command.

We had a good visit with the folks at New View cohousing group in
Massachusetts while on vacation.

Fred