Re: Concerns local to Minneapolis/St Paul area
From: John Ladwig (jladwigsoils.umn.edu)
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 93 15:01 CDT
apguirard [at] mmm.com <apguirard [at] mmm.com> writes on 12 July 93 at 09:32
CDT

 > Could we maybe have a mailing list for purely local issues in the Twin
 > Cities area, so that there's a place for TCCN folks to exchange
 > information of no interest to the rest of the world?

Hmm... Given the traffic on cohousing-l, I'd say just post here, and
if anyone complains, we can think about creating a separate channel.
I come from the school of thought that says you split channels when
they become noisy, rather than setting up new ones which don't
necessarily ever get used.

Do any of the out-of-towners have a preference on this?

    -jml