Re: Publicizing the list
From: Pablo Halpern (phalpernworld.std.com)
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 93 14:56 CDT
On Jul 15, 11:27, Fred H Olson -- WB0YQM wrote:
} I'm still looking for help in publicizing the list -- basically
} announcing it in places likely to be seen by interested people
} both on the Internet and in the print media - both the COHOUSING print
} media and elsewhere (e.g. Utne reader).  I have no budget for this
} tho...
}
}-- End of excerpt from Fred H Olson -- WB0YQM

There's a newsgroup, alt.coop, isn't there?

--
- Pablo

Pablo Halpern             (508) 435-5274          phalpern [at] world.std.com

I am self-employed, so my opinions *do* reflect those of my employer.
However, they may not reflect the opinions of my client.