Re: Publicizing the list
From: James Rubarth-Lay (rubarthjccwf.cc.utexas.edu)
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 93 15:42 CDT
In message <199307152001.AA04786 [at] world.std.com>  writes:
> On Jul 15, 11:27, Fred H Olson -- WB0YQM wrote:
> } I'm still looking for help in publicizing the list -- basically
> } announcing it in places likely to be seen by interested people
> } both on the Internet and in the print media - both the COHOUSING print
> } media and elsewhere (e.g. Utne reader).  I have no budget for this
> } tho...
> }
> }-- End of excerpt from Fred H Olson -- WB0YQM
>
> There's a newsgroup, alt.coop, isn't there?

Yes, Pablo, there is a newsgroup, alt.co-ops. CoHousing-l just got a plug this
week when I submitted a CoHousing Resource List to that newsgroup that included
this mailing list. If Fred wants a repost of the message from earlier this year,
that can be arranged.

Fred, are you soliciting donations for a CoHousing advertisement, or are you
looking for suggestions for places to request PSAs for CoHousing?

| James Rubarth-Lay                        home: rubarthj [at]
ccwf.cc.utexas.edu |
| TX Union MicroCenter                     office: micro [at]
bongo.cc.utexas.edu |
| (512) 471-6227                           Earth: 30d 16m 01s N, 97d 44m 34s |