Re: Rejected messages
From: Judy (BAXTER%EPIVAXvx.cis.umn.edu)
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 93 08:48 CDT
Fred -
Thanks for the explanation.  I think it's definitely good not to have junk
bouncing back and forth.  It was a real disappointment to get a posting and
then discover it was an old one bouncing around.

If you can take care of rejected messages, I think it's not serious that we
don't know about them.  Usually, a delay wouldn't be critical, I think.  But
i'd hate to have to set "ack" - I'm trying to minimize clean up time for me
e-mail.

Judy

Judy Baxter, Monterey Cohousing Community, Twin Cities Area, Mpls/St.Paul MN
        (Mococo)                baxter%epivax [at] vx.acs.umn.edu