Re: Conference announcement.
From: Judy (BAXTER%EPIVAXvx.cis.umn.edu)
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 93 10:10 CDT
>>        _International Celebration of Community_  August 26 - 31, 1993 at
>>      The Evergreen State College in Olympia, Washington:

<We'd be happy to cover this and post to the list if folks wish to get a
synopsis
..
<(TCCNers, we can also submit something for our area newsletter if you like).
<Susan Jorgenson and MIchael Murray

Sounds great.  I wish I could go.  PLEASE write up something for the TCCN news.
Judy

Judy Baxter, Monterey Cohousing Community, Twin Cities Area, Mpls/St.Paul MN
        (Mococo)                baxter%epivax [at] vx.acs.umn.edu