Re: San Francisco/Berkeley/SantaCruz
From: Wendi Kallins (wkallinsigc.apc.org)
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 93 01:05 CDT
Hi, I'm from Marin County and only peruse this as I'm not much of a
net-nut.  However, I am on the board of Urban Ecology and I am trying
to get a co-housing community included in a local land development.
It would probably be a small one and would be limited to local people.
It is also many years down the road and is a longshot.  Would be happy
to get you more info on Urban Ecology.  I am leaving town and won't be
back until 8/15 so don't expect a reply until after that.

Wendi