Re: Money again
From: Fred H Olson -- WB0YQM (FRED%JWHvx.cis.umn.edu)
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 93 06:43 CDT

[I'm posting this for Jay - it was "rejected" despite the aliases file. Fred]

>I don't think most commerical banks would touch us. So I'm thinking of
>some type of foundation that might support a CoHousing venture. I'm
>also thinking of trying the National Coop bank.
>
>Does anyone have any experience with these groups?

I have some experience with the National Coop Bank.  NCB is good because
they understand coops so you don't have to fight with the bank to get
them to recognize you.  Unfortunately, they aren't any more prone to
taking risks than any other bank, so if you don't look really secure, they
won't give you a loan either.

Jay Miller               East Wind Community
jay [at] east-wind.win.net    Tecumseh, MO  65760