national coop bank
From: Judy (BAXTER%EPIVAXvx.cis.umn.edu)
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 93 09:39 CDT
One thing to know is that practically every CoHousing group in the US has
contacted th National Coop Bank.  We've done it too - and the 1st response was
fairly discouraging.  Someone who works with them (David Thompson, who worked
w/ Davis/muir commons) told us that they are deluged.  So you need to look very
credible, and it would help to go through someone they have worked with before
(like him).  They probably , my guess, don't want to bother with groups that
are not very soidly off the ground.
        They are still possibilities for us.
Judy