Re: Money again-clarification
From: Nancy Wight (wighthpwarr.wal.hp.com)
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 93 14:24 CDT
Robert,

I just realized from your message that I didn't make something
clear:  the land fund is a separate, legal entity from the day-to-day
operating expenses (we use someone outside the group as the administrator
of the fund).  It was set up with the sole purpose of purchasing
the land, and can only be used for that.  The minimum $5,000 contribution
from each household is only for the land fund.  The monthly operating
expenses, in a separate "fund",  are determined in advance by our project
manager, assessed and divided equally among the households.

- Nancy from New View