Natl' newsletter?
From: Trey Wedge (treyhpperf1.cup.hp.com)
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 93 12:38 CDT
> Another place to check is the national newsletter - CoHousing .  They list
> groups from all over - I don't remember Asheville, but I have no particular
> reason to.  I'll try to remember to check it and bring info here to work.
> Does anyone else have it handy?

         Does anyone have the address and subscription info handy for
             this newsletter? I would like to subscribe.

                                      Thanks, trey

Rhythmystic Gypsy Outlaw of Gravity Exotic Eye Wordplayer of Workgames
@-->---Trey Wedge 115 Durham, Menlo Park, Ca 94025 408 447-6725---<--@
Performance Analyst Hewlett-Packard 19111 Pruneridge Ave. Cupertino CA
             Whoa-Ho, All I want to know is...........