Re: Asheville-natl newsletter?
From: Judy (BAXTER%EPIVAXvx.cis.umn.edu)
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 93 13:42 CDT
The National Newsletter, called CoHousing,
used to be published by Innovative Housing - it recently changed addresses .I
have the info at home - will try to remember to bring it Friday, which is, by
the way, my last day before 3 1/2 weeks of vacation.  I'll try, that's all I
can say

Yes - it is very good.  Other good ones are the Northeast CoHousing Quarterly,
and the Rocky Mountain Cohousing news (this one, i've heard of, but not seen).
Lots of info.
Judy

Judy Baxter, Monterey Cohousing Community, Twin Cities Area, Mpls/St.Paul MN
        (Mococo)                baxter%epivax [at] vx.acs.umn.edu