Re: Rocky Mountain Conference on CoHousing
From: Paul H. Palmquist (76600.1050CompuServe.COM)
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 93 01:36 CDT
>       Hi, We are looking for someone who has the time <and attended>, to
>           summarize the Olympia conference. I am also interested in the
>           addresses of the Co-housing communities in the Seattle are
>
>           If you have the time and place of the RM Conference on CoH,
>           I don't think it has been posted here yet, so you might
>           post it along with any addresses, registration info, etc, that
>           might go along with it.
>
>           One more thing, if there is a source that you found the
>           Seattle CoH communities addresses, I would be interested
>           in that kind of info.
>
>           This must be just great for you, you join a list looking
>           for info and find that the list wants info from you.
>           At least I do,                 thanks,  trey [at] cup.hp.com

I'll try to send a summary of the Olympia conference when I have more time
but I can give you some of the information right away.  The Puget Sound
Cohousing lists 12 cohousing groups in various stages - from just starting
meet to already built and occupied.  You can get an up-to-date list by
contacting:

                           Ron Sandelin
                           Puget Sound Cohousing Network
                           22020 E. Lost Lake Rd.
                            Snohomish WA 98290
                           206-936-7157

The Third Annual Rocky Mountain Coh Regional Gathering
October 22-24
U. of Colorado Memorial Center
for info:  1705 14th St.  #317 Boulder CO 80302
                 303-494-8458

This was announced in the recent edition of the CoHousing Newsletter.
published by the Cohousing Network, P.O. Box 2584, Berkeley, CA 94702
Hope this helps, Nancy.