conflict resolution
From: Judy (BAXTER%55317vx.cis.umn.edu)
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 93 09:06 CST
best general reference I know on conflict resolution is Getting to Yes by Urey
and Fisher. (I used to be a divorce mediator, for whatever that's worth) . I've
heard of other books

_Building United Judgement: A Handbook for Concensus Decision Making_
and _A Manual for Group Facilitators_, both by Center for Conflict
Resolution, 731 State Street, Madison, WI 53703.

is on the reading list that was posted, but I've never used it.
Judy

Judy Baxter, Monterey Cohousing Community, Twin Cities Area, Mpls/St.Paul MN
        (Mococo)                baxter%epivax [at] vx.acs.umn.edu
 Voice Mail for Monterey Cohousing - 930-7554